Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cozy



Linus refers to quilts and blankets as cozies. As I rushed to finish Lyz'z 30th birthday quilt/cozy, Linus saw quite a bit of it. He plopped down on it to play with buttons while I embroidered the label for the back. He played under it when it was hanging over the ironing board. I kept reminding him that it was a present for Lyz so that he wouldn't get too attached to it. He seemed okay with that as he helped me wrap it up. He learned all about curling ribbon and he stuck stickers on the box.

2 comments:

Lyz! said...

I love, love, LOVE my present!! It's stunningly gorgeous. You are amazing, Stacey. Thank you for making me such a proud recipient of a Stacey Masterpiece! (And thank Linus for helping to wrap.)

Anonymous said...

Sara said: Linus has the cutest sweater on! I love how involved he is with stuff Stacey does. How cute.