Linus is sick again. Or maybe he didn't get over what he had at Thanksgiving and it worsened? Who knows?! He had a temp of 104 much of the weekend. He has spent the last two nights in our bed. He started to appear sick when we went to pick out our Christmas tree and to see Santa at our neighborhood yarn shop. I thought he was crying at the tree lot because he was scared of the chain saw. But he didn't eat the candy cane the tree seller gave him and when we got him to the yarn shop he felt warm. I was hoping to get a good picture of him with Santa to use for our Christmas cards, but he looks sad and sick in all three shots. See what I mean? Poor little guy. I'm hoping he naps for at least 30 minutes right now and I'm taking him in to see the doctor later.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sick Baby
Linus is sick again. Or maybe he didn't get over what he had at Thanksgiving and it worsened? Who knows?! He had a temp of 104 much of the weekend. He has spent the last two nights in our bed. He started to appear sick when we went to pick out our Christmas tree and to see Santa at our neighborhood yarn shop. I thought he was crying at the tree lot because he was scared of the chain saw. But he didn't eat the candy cane the tree seller gave him and when we got him to the yarn shop he felt warm. I was hoping to get a good picture of him with Santa to use for our Christmas cards, but he looks sad and sick in all three shots. See what I mean? Poor little guy. I'm hoping he naps for at least 30 minutes right now and I'm taking him in to see the doctor later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh he looks miserable! Poor guy. I love his sweater though.
Stephanie says...I guess I have to be anonymous now too. Hmph!
No, don't be anonymous! Click the nickname option and type in your name! That's what I do, and it works!
Very cute sweater. Hope the little guy feels better soon.
Anon. is faster. Just sign it. Poor Linus! Poor mom and dad! Let us all know what the doctor says.
Jean
Oh, the poor kid! Hugs to both of you, and I hope he gets better soon. :(
Post a Comment