Here is Linus' stocking that I've been working on. I finished it yesterday afternoon. I embroidered it on fabric I cut from a linen top that is too big for me now. The checkered fabric came from my stash.
I'm also attaching a cute photo of Linus playing with the little jewelry box I got him at Goodwill. He is mesmerized by the ballerina twirling around and around after I wind the box up. He says ballerina as "reena." When I came across it I thought he would be interested in it since he really liked a Christmas music box at our neighbor's across the street. While we were visiting with them when we delivered their baked goods, Linus had fun checking out Mrs. Jones' pretty glass and ceramic knick knacks.
We are going to a Solstice Party tonight at Anna Louiza's and Santa is coming to our house tonight, as we depart Sunday for Massachusetts.
3 comments:
Hey, I forgot to tell you that part of Linus' gift says its for ages 3+. I don't think it will be an issue but I wanted to let you know so you could check it out and make sure it's good so he doesn't eat the wheels off the cars or something.
Is that embroidery pattern the elf stitchette from Wee Wonderfuls? I LOVE that pattern!! I want to make the girl one for Junie, but I don't know what to embroider it on because she already has a couple Christmas stockings! His stocking came out so cute!! We'll see you all soon!
Linus is good about not putting things in his mouth that don't belong there, so it shouldn't be a problem
Yes, that is where the pattern is from. If you want to get more ideas for how to use her patterns, check out this site: http://www.flickr.com/groups/weewonderfulsstitchettes/pool/
Post a Comment