Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Date Night


Matthew and I actually took the plunge and had Annalouiza watch Linus so we could attend Matthew's work party. It was fun to get dressed up and participate in the half hour salsa dancing lesson at the party. Linus cried a bit when we left and Annalouiza said it seemed as though he was waiting for us to come home. He survived and we had a great time.

As you can see, Linus liked my purse. (Creases, do you remember this cute shirt of Brandons?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I LOVE your dress. Very cute!!! Glad you got a night out.

(For some reason, I don't remember Brandon wearing that shirt.)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in your party dress! What a sharp looking couple you are.

Linus crying reminded me of a time that my parents took us over to Amy's friend Julie's house to go dancing with Julie's parents. Dave was very young and of course cried his eyes out as they left. However, the minute they were gone, we gave him a popsicle, and he was fine the rest of the night.

Anonymous said...

Sara says: Stacey,You are looking wonderful! I am happy to see you on the blog. I do remember that shirt Linus is wearing.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I loved that little dog sweatshirt.