Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bite Out of Crime



While I was in agonizing labor with Linus, a drug dealer stole Stephanie's camera and took photos with it. The police kept the memory card for evidence and they just released it to us. I picked it up for Stephanie so she didn't have to make the drive. So now we have pictures of his baby. At least we are guessing it is his. Here is a picture of the very large thief holding a very tiny baby. He is so large that when they arrested him, they had to take him to the police station in an ambulance because he couldn't fit in the police car. He wasn't arrested for stealing the camera, but for having bag upon bag of marijuana in his car.
The other picture is of Linus posing with the evidence for the scrapbook. His birthday is on it after all! He, of course, put it in his mouth. What kind of mother am I?! For all I know it was stored next to bags of crack at the station!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, it wasn't his baby. It's a friend of his. Because he was in and out of the hospital a couple times that day and hanging out in the lounge. I think if it was his baby he would have been in the room the whole time. Maybe not, he's a drug dealer so who knows. Linus had such an exciting birthday!! And since it all ended well I am glad it happened because it's a fun story.