Monday, August 07, 2006

Life is Good


The heat wave finally ended and it feels so incredibly good to have the windows open and to feel the breeze blowing in. We are having a lot of fun with Linus and are enjoying our lives with him. Linda and Alex invited us to their cookout they were having for their employees. Alex served a huge spread of delicious vegetable dishes and it was a lively crowd. Little Johanna went to bed around 7, but Linus continued partying. He was very sociable and talked Carly's ear off. He had so much fun, he was too wired at his bedtime. He was tired out and fussy, but just couldn't relax to fall asleep until after 10.

He is very generous with his smiles. Baby smiles make people so happy. I love seeing how people respond when Linus smiles for them. I think it probably adds a year to their lives.

Anyone know how Brian can get his pictures of Linus off of his cell phone and onto a computer?

See how Linus has his right arm out? He does this a lot. Seth thinks Linus is signaling a turn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon asks, does Brian have Internet access on his computer? If not, I could send a CD. If yes, just click on the picture to get a approx 5X8 image,
and drag to the desktop. Neither of these ideas actually help with moving an image from the cellphone. Cheers, Jon

Anonymous said...

I suggested he check the instruction book that came with the phone but at the risk of sounding sexist, you know how men are---

I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Usually you have to pay extra on your cell phone plan to be able to transfer pictures from phone to computer. He should first find out if he has that option.