Monday, August 28, 2006

Monkey Outfit



We had a couple of days with cool, damp weather last week, so Linus had a chance to wear his monkey outfit from Star and John. He looked so cute. I only hope the carrot washes out of it!

We had a fun weekend. We saw Susan Friday night before she left for Boston to visit Star. She brought her basset hound puppy, Lucy, over to Sara's so we got to meet her. She is super cute. We saw Romeo and Juliet with Stephanie and Brian on Saturday night and during the day we saw Julius Caesar, all while Linus was playing with Sara. The absolute coolest thing happened to me at lunch on Saturday: I met Jim Devita. As in, "Ooh la la, Jim Devita." He's my favorite actor at APT and I have a crush on him like other people have crushes on movie stars. He shook my hand--twice. When I introduced myself he introduced himself as Jimmy. Swoon. Matthew humored me. What a great spouse.

I took Linus in to see Dr. Gast today about his rash that got worse over the weekend. Of course when he got up this morning it was mostly gone. Dr. Gast says there isn't anything to worry about; maybe it was the carrots or maybe it was viral. He did say to put lotion on the eczema behind Linus' ears. The nurse weighed Linus with his clothes on and he weighed 16 pounds, 13 ounces. He's gained over a pound in three weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable outfit. Linus must have a very classy aunt and uncle since they picked out such a charming outfit. Tee-hee. He looks adorable in it!! I love the smile on the monkey's face.

Anonymous said...

That is an outfit that defines cuteness. Anything with a monkey.

Glad to hear that the rash is clearing up!