Linus has started playing with his animals all of the time. When he refers to them it sounds like "animos." He insists on carrying the pig, lamb, cow, donkey, horse, and lizard around everywhere. Yesterday they had to eat yogurt when he did and he wouldn't eat his crackers at snack until I gave the animals some. He likes arranging them on the back of the couch and pushing them so they slide down onto the cushion. He also likes for them to sit with us when we read books.
Since he was still recovering yesterday I didn't want him to play outside in the cold. I got out some dried beans and a little muffin tin and we played with that for quite a while with the animals. He is feeling a lot better today, but seems to tire out easily.
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
I want to play animos with Linus!!
Brian's niece Rossalyn was visiting us recently and she makes the same AAAAAAARRGHH sound for every animal.
Dinosaur....AAAAAARRRGH
Kitten....AAAAARRRRGHHHH
So cute.
Post a Comment