Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Activities



Here is Linus helping me untangle the Christmas tree lights on Saturday when he was coming down with a virus. The other picture is of him checking out the tree a couple of days later. He has been good about looking at ornaments and not playing with them.

This morning he helped me make ginger snap dough. When he was dumping flour into the stand mixer the measuring cup fell in. I stopped the machine quickly and all was well. He really liked sampling the dough off of the beater when we were done. I explained that we were baking treats to give to our neighbors for presents and he liked that idea. It will be fun to go as a family from house to house distributing the treats.

One of Linus' animals was in the snow by the car all night. When it didn't make it into the house yesterday I thought it was in the car. When we ran an errand today I found it in the snow by the car. Poor lamb. Linus gave it a kiss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good thing you rescued the little lamb! I love the photo of him pointing at the tree. I'm sure it'll be great fun for him this year, now the he's more aware.