Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday Sweets, Installment 1


Here is Linus helping me make the gingersnap dough. What you can't see are the 3 animals on the counter. He wanted them to help with the mixing. Speaking of mixing; doing a wide variety of activities with Linus broadens his vocabulary. From baking cookies he has learned: mix, mixing, sprinkles, sift, and flour. (He also knows the difference between a tea pot and a tea kettle.)

The other day Linus and I went to the basement to get the laundry from the dryer and for me to look for something in one of the many boxes. He was going around with his keys, locking and unlocking things. When I didn't hear any sounds from him I looked and saw that he was pulling the laundry from the dryer and putting it into the basket. When he was done he pulled all of the lint from the lint trap and put it on top of the dryer. Then he closed the door and came and said to me, "Fluffy." I was speechless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a good helper. Removing the lint from the trap? Holy cow!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a smart boy!

Anonymous said...

What a great kid you have!