Here is Linus decorating the ginger snaps. He really poured on the green sugar on some of them. Last night the three of us went door to door distributing bags of ginger snaps, angel food candy, and cranberry pecan toffee. Linus wasn't too keen on giving the bag to his little friend Charlotte. Then he caught on that we were giving presents and the rest of the stops went smoothly.
I'm pretty near my wits' end these last few days. Linus has been so ornery and screams at me about nearly everything. I'm hoping he is teething and that this isn't his new personality. I put him down for today's nap about 20 minutes early because I couldn't take it any more. Now I'm going to make some tea and relax while embroidering his Christmas stocking.
5 comments:
That one ginger snap looks VERY green and sugary. Good job, Linus! I'll bet he's just teething and is cranky because of it. I'm sure he'll be back to his sweet self in no time.
Yikes! Demon child right before Christmas. Brandon has taken the opposite tactic and is being sweet as sugar. I wonder why.....
Ah! an opportunity to write something other than "what a sweet boy!"
Well, at least he seem's nice the rest of the time.
I can't believe I just misspelled "seems"
P.S. Tell cranky-butt Linus that if he'd like to mail angel food candy to his nice Aunt Stephanie he sure could...
Post a Comment