In that last couple of weeks Linus has started pretending a lot. He pretends to pick hay and feeds it to me and tells me to be a horse. Today he was walking around with Matthew's electric razor and pretending to shave himself, me, and his stuffed animals. He even made shaving noises.
He has also started to get interested in his crayons for more than telling me to draw bees. He scribbles up a storm. He calls every color yellow. He also asks me to draw horses, cats, and babies. He now asks me for a pen and when I ask him what he is writing, he says, "Name."
Here he is wearing the reindeer antlers he has us take turns wearing.
3 comments:
Now that's one cute reindeer!
We bought Linus his Christmas present today, and I told Juniper, "You can give this to Linus when you see him!" She chewed on her fingers in response. I think that must mean she's excited!
Is Linus speaking in sentences or is it more like he pretend to grab something from the ground, puts it up to your mouth and says "horse."
Linus isn't using complete sentences yet. He says horse to me while he hands me pretend hay. He is getting closer to using sentences. When I was scraping seeds out of a squash yesterday he said, "Like it." He is also using adjectives now. He says big, little, and cute. When we see babies at the store he says, "Cutie." He pronounces it like cootie.
Post a Comment