Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby's Second Easter



We couldn't help but reflect on how different this Easter was from last year, when Linus was only two weeks old. This year he ran excitedly to his Easter basket to discover a stuffed bunny, book, and bunny grahams. We let him have an Easter egg in his high chair and he quickly cracked open an end and started pulling the egg apart. We had a nice dinner together, followed with pink cupcakes. I made some mini ones for Linus. He snarfed three down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his yellow bunny. Looks like a giant marshmellow bunny. Or maybe I'm just hungry.

Hugs and kisses to you all,

Anonymous said...

Sara Says: (Since it won't take my password)
Yes, he looks somewhat like those Peeps?? Adorable. We had gourmet Chinese Buffet for Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I got that same Peep for Brandon!!