Friday, April 06, 2007

Games Babies Play



So Linus turns one and he suddenly has new skills! He plays "So Big" with me. I ask, "How big is Linus?" and he puts his arms up high and I say, "So big!" I tried doing this with him a couple of months ago and he didn't play along. I tried it yesterday out of the blue and he got it. Another skill is clapping. He started clapping a few months ago, but he only did it for about a week and then ceased. Yesterday he started clapping again. This morning the Cleveland Pops was playing a zippy tune on Public Radio and he danced by bobbing up and down, walking a bit while clapping, stopping and bobbing, then walking and clapping again. It was the cutest thing to see.

One photo is of his after-dinner clapping last night and the other is of him enjoying his birthday waffle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linus has gotten so big! Happy belated birthday!

Susan said...

Linus is adorable. What a huge waffle that is. Did he eat it?